Stephentown Historical Society
Note Cards (Set #1)

Notecards Set
                      #1.
The original set of three note cards depicts two historic buildings and the old hamlet known as Garfield.  Bill Haight of Stephentown painted the Garfield buildings which housed the Socony garage, Hoag’s store and a voting place.  The Rutland Railroad station was also painted by Bill Haight.  The Stephentown Heritage Center built in 1870 as a Methodist church was painted by Richard Heyer of Hancock, MA.
View Designs: Red
                                Coloured Button ·  Green
                                Coloured Button ·  Violet
                                Coloured Button
Item:
Size:
Quantity:
Note cards - Set #1
5" x 7" Blank inside.
Package of 12 cards, four of each design.
 

Copyright © Stephentown Historical Society 2001 - 2012


 

Valid
          XHTML 1.0 Transitional